GREAT SUWANNEE RIVER BASIN CLEANUP
THE GREAT SUWANNEE RIVER BASIN CLEANUP
HERE'S HOW TO PARTICIPATE!
1. Assemble a group and pick a date that works best for you. This can be any group of people! Friends, family, work, church - everyone is welcome!
2. Each year we will release a signup sheet and region spreadsheet well before the cleanup starts. Keep an eye out for signup here.
3. Check the spreadsheet to see what sections have been chosen. Enter your own information. You are welcome to partner with other groups if there is a section you are interested in that has been claimed.
4. Get out on the river and have a great time! We are very happy to provide supplies. We have bags, grabbers, buckets, nets, scales, and so on. Fill out this form to receive yours .
5. This part is very important: Report to Current Problems the amount of trash collected by your group. We like to keep records of how much trash has been cleaned up from the Suwannee River Basin and report it to the International Coastal Cleanup and the National River Cleanup.
6. Please do not hesitate to contact us below if you have any questions.